Then he said to them, “Therefore every expert in the law who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his treasure what is new and old.”
Matthew 13.52

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

life happens . . .

 . . . and when it does, sometimes this blog doesn't. Sorry about that. I got caught up in two weeks of intense writing for scholarship applications for postgrad work, and Liam, my nine-month-old, hit his stride teething. And by "hit his stride," I mean he's cutting four teeth at the same time! I've discovered that it's impossible to get much of anything done when I'm holding an unhappy 25-pound baby most of the day. And my back hurts.

And now that I've shared way more information than you wanted to read, let's move on . . . and check out the latest post I've written for the blog my husband and I write together. Micah and I are trying out the blog format to dialogue and, hopefully, get some feedback on a few concepts we've been working through over the past few years.. Take a look, see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment